OLOTELS ***

I wouldnt even rate this company a 1 star. I used to book a hotel in Iceland which unfortuantely I had to cancel due to the ill health of a close family member and their subsequent passing away.

Easy to cancel on the website and they confirm I would receive a refund within 24 hours. 24 hours later no sign of refund so contacted them again (bear in mind this is via email because none of their telephone numbers exist!) and they asked me to provide them my account details which I reluctantly did (what type of company these days ask for this to process a refund!). After chasing again they said the refund would be processed. Two weeks later I am STILL awaiting my refund.

I have sent numerous emails with no reply and have asked to be contacted to no avail. This company has £600 of my money and does not even have the courtesy to contact me with an update. I am absolutley disgusted.

I have wrote to Watchdog about this company and currently awaiting a reply as I intend to warn the world about these scam artists! Please please avoid at all costs!

Review about: Hotel Cancellation Refund.

Reason of review: Refund not received as promised.

Olotels.com refund nightmare

Had booked a Prague hotel with Olotels.com using credit card and had to cancel 2 months prior to travel. When booking read terms and conditions which state Crédit card will be refunded.

After completing cancellation option on line and also sending email Olotels demanded my banking details - ibann and swift codes which I was unhappy about providing but nonetheless complied. Ibann and swift code details are not mentioned on cancellation policy on Olotels website.

It's day 9 and I'm still awaiting refund. I have never had problem with other hotel websites like Travel Republic etc but will.never use Olotels again based on experience.

Review about: Olotels.

Glenelg, South Australia, Australia #900521

still waiting on a refund from Olotels after five months, have given them the swift code etc, but they continue to ask for a BSB which is useless when transferring from another country. Their accounting department in France seems either pretty useless or it is a rues for them to keep the money. $511.56 not to be sneezed at.

Dear Anonymous,

We thank you for your comments.

As we would like to investigate this further, please send us a message with your booking number, in order to locate your reservation in our system!

Our team will then contact you directly, in order to discuss all the details of your reservation.

to Olotels.com Glenelg, South Australia, Australia #901286

booking number is SH2781203,i have sent several emails and have not had a reply from the Accounting Department, who I believe are handling the refund.

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #861492

I have been waiting 3 months for a refund. I gave Olotels my banking details for them to telegraphic transfer the money, but they did not complete according to my instructions and it never reached me.

They keep insisting that they have refunded and have refused to check their banking details to trace back to their own bank account.

I am still waiting, they will not refund to be credit card so am at a loss what to do next. Is this a *** by the company I wonder?

to suzy #861560

Dear Suzi,

We are sorry to hear this.

to Olotels.com Glenelg, South Australia, Australia #900524

already done that to customersatisfaction on several occasions, I am now not receiving any replies from them, I have tried to phone but continually am told to try again, that the lines are busy. Is there another number I can phone them on, I tried --------918

View more comments

Olotels - Simple Review #1408271978

Absolutely disgraceful to run a business like this. Consumer affairs should shut this company down.

You will not get refunded if you cancel your booking and your booking will not be confirmed with your destination hotel. They are a Scam of an agency.

Review about: Refund.

DO NOT USE OLOTELS.COM

Paid a reservation using a credit card. Now I cancelled within the time given by the cancellation policy.

They agree that they owe me a pile of cash but they won't reimburse my credit card. They so far game me two different and inconsistent reasons why they cannot. Instead, they want to know all of my banking information on a bank letter. My Credit Card company says there is no reason for that and I should not give my banking information out (duh!).

They also told me that olotels can refund directly since they are still charging customers. DO NOT USE OLOTELS.COM.

Review about: Cancellation Policy.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #834994

Net duo- VOIP, is a good phone service, however; the tech support is awful. They have NO telephone number, only a chat line that is closed on the weekends and closed after 4pm.

You can't get any help with this product at all.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #834992

Avast.com Has no way to contact the billing dept. the home office is in Czech republic.

You have to e-mail them and you get only automated replies that someone will contact you shortly. I have e-mailed over 20 times and there is still no solution to my problem.

My advice is not to purchase Avast over the internet.

Olotels - Not processing refund

Booked a room and cancelled within the required period minus $ 15 processing.Now running after the refund ; they come up with all different excuses and not paying the money back .send them several emails and had several phone calls. No result what so ever.

They take the money of you at the time of booking , offer you free cancellation minus a handling fee and than do not process your refund.

Have made very good experiences with other sites like booking.com ,however this company is trying to scam me. I will report to authorities now about it .

Review about: No Refund.

Olotels - Problems getting a refund for hotel cancellation.

Reykjavik, Hofuoborgarsvaoio 2 comments

I am having a real hard time trying to get a a 368 EUR refund for a hotel we I had to cancel due to cancellation of my flight.They didn't seem to have a problem charging my credit card but can't seem to put the money back.

I have been working on this for one week now and the funds they owe me (minus the cancellation charge of course) have not been returned yet.

If they don't refund me soon I am going to report them to the police for theft. They are always coming up with strange excuses when I call them why they can not refund my credit card or they do not want to use paypal even though their terms of service clearly state that they do.

Avoid this company like the plague!

Review about: Refund For Hotel Cancellation.

Comments

Olotels.com

Dear anonymous,

Kindly note, that without any answer from your side providing us with the details of your reservation, we are unable to assist you and will consider your case closed.

Dear anonymous,

We would like to investigate this further!

Can you reply with your booking number to help us?

We will then contact you directly about this comment.

Best regards, Olotels.com Team

OLotels Cluster Screw up

Perth, Western Australia 1 comment

Booked "Triple Deluxe room", clearly stated 3 adults, recieved single room. Also, my credit card was billed twice (they gave the cash back eventually) and THEN my card was used to book a $6500 flight from somewhere overseas QATAR, I think. A little dodgy no? So here is my list:

1:Unreliable

2: Bad logistics

3:Dodgy.

4:My friends got a cheaper TWIN room, when they arrived (well they had to get another room!!)

Their customer service team were GREAT at apologies, until they asked why I didn't contact them until I had returned. Oh because there is no phone number? I am going to be calling hotels from now on. I suggest you do to!

Review about: Hotel Reservation.

Comments

Olotels.com

Dear squidgy72,

Thank you for your comment.

We kindly inform you that one of our Customer Service representatives already replied to you regarding the previous comment!

Olotels.com Team

Olotels - Trying to get refund for an unused hotel room.

Middletown, Pennsylvania 2 comments

I am having a real hard time trying to get a 227.00 refund for a hotel we did not get to use due to an emergency. They have no problem charging your credit card but can't seem to put the money back.

I have been working on this for two weeks now and can't get it resolved. They already got 259.00 because we cancelled so late and I feel they are just trying to keep the other 227.00 by making me frustrated with trying to contact them.

Half the time the web site is not working and when you call they can't help you. If I don't get the refund I am going to ask Capital One to go after them since they had no problem charging the card.

Review about: Refund.

Comments

Olotels.com

Dear anonymous,

We hereby inform you that without an answer from you, providing us with your reservation details, we will consider your case closed. For any other information, do not hesitate to contact us by email at customersatisfaction@olotels.com or by phone at 0016468436980.

Kind regards,

Dear anonymous,

We would like to investigate this further!

Can you reply with your booking number?

We will then contact you directly about this comment.

Best regards, Olotels.com Team

Olotels - fraud/scammers? or just really shady business practices?

Plano, Texas 2 comments

Booked a hotel nearly two months ago for April 3, however when I call the hotel they have no record of my reservation and they have never even heard of olotels.com! My credit card was charged the day I made the reservation.

I would at least expect that they book my room in exchange for them taking my money! I am starting to think this place is a scam since prices were so low.

NEVER BOOK THROUGH THIS COMPANY - seems like they have issues with credit card security and unauthorized charges as well with other customers. olotels.com reservation number 7314449

Review about: Hotel Reservation.

Comments

Olotels.com

Dear Anonymous,

Kindly note that following your phone conversation with one of our agents and considering the successful processing of your request, we will consider your case closed. Subsequently an updated feedback from your side would be highly appreciated.

Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania #801092

Dear Anonymous,

Please note that one of our agents already confirmed the reservation directly with the hotel and an email with the hotel confirmation number was already sent.

Subsequently an updated feedback from your side would be highly appreciated.

Andres.

UPDATE ON OLOTELS.COM

Today I submitted a dispute with my credit card company for the fraudulent charges and unauthorized activity, and my company agreed that this was unauthorized and they've started the dispute process. Some lady called back from their customer service department trying to ARGUE with ME saying that I'm wasting my time, that I'm completely in the wrong, and that they can do nothing for me ....?

Why did you call in the first place? I told her if she couldn't cancel and offer me a refund on my room that I will not cancel the dispute. She kept cutting me off and saying that I'm in the wrong and there should be no dispute.... ?

Really? I've never dealt with customer service as horrible as this in my entire life. Don't EVER book with olotels.com...

EVER. olotels

Dear bulletsandhayley,

We thank you for your comments!

Please note that we have already replied to you via e-mail.

Please be so kind to send us your comments to our e-mail address customersatisfaction@olotels.com or by phone at 0044 208 819 7918

Our opening hours are:

Monday to Friday from 6h00 to 22h00 (GMT) and 10h00 to 18h00 on week-ends.

We remain at your service for any other information.

Best regards