I booked 2 rooms at a Colorado hotel.Did as I was instructed to do...pay via credit card then wait up to 2 hours for confirmation.

A very simplistic travel voucher was received which prompted concern, so I phoned the Hotel directly. Surprise surprise...no booking made nor could they honour the reservation as the hotel had been fully booked out for sometime. So I tried contacting Olotels but..... false phone number on their website and no response via emails.DO NOT USE this company!

There are plenty of other decent, reputable Hotel websites out there......OLOTELS is NOT one of them.

I will not go away until all of my money is fully refunded!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Olotels?

Comments

Dear iskilikeagirl,

Please be so kind to provide us with your booking number, in order for our customer care team to provide you with an optimal service.

For any other information, please do not hesitate to contact us at our e-mail address: customercare@olotels.com

Best regards,

Olotels.com

to Olotels.com #636389

And this standard response you send to every complaint is also a scam........I have sent you the booking# details six (6) times via email and all I get from you is another standard issue email. Customercare@olotels.com has never personally responded to one email.

Simply cancel the booking and refund my money in full!

to iskilikeagirl #636579

Dear iskilikeagirl,

Please be informed that we tried to identify your reservation/account, but we were unsuccessful.

Please provide us with your booking number or send us an e-mail to customersatisfaction@olotels.com.

For any other information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Olotels.com team

iskilikeagirl
to Olotels.com #637148

I have repeatedly sent you emails.Yet NO-one personally replies.

Disclose your correct customer service phone number# so I can contact you?

to Olotels.com #637410

Dear iskilikeagirl,

Please be informed that you can contact us either by phone at 0044 208 819 79 18 or by email at customersatisfaction@olotels.com

Our working hours are: Monday to Friday from 6h00 to 22h00 UK time ; Saturday and Sunday from 10h00 to 18h00 UK time

We remain at your entire disposal.

Best regards