As, Akershus
4.1K views

I started to look for a hotel in rome, searched for it on Trip Advisor and got a suggestion from olotels.com.

When I had registered my name and email adress and was half way through the booking prossedure, I chose to cancel the booking. The result was that I 2 sec later had opened an account at olotels.com !!!

I have sent them emails and tried to call their contact numbers shown on their web site

When I tried to call the numbers on their web site they where out of service and not valid numbers.

My clear recommendation stay clear fo olotels.com..

Comments

#842098

I have tried twice to get a refund paid for a cancellation approved by olotels. I have given telegraphic transfer details as requested but no money has been transferred.

They say they cannot refund the credit card I paid with, but my bank say they should be able to do this. If I don't get my money I will be reporting this as a fraud to banking ombudsman.

Do not use this website, they are a scam, no customer service and dishonest practices. My husband and I booked a trip to Italy, he fractured his foot a week before we were supposed to leave.

We were asked to provide a doctors note to release us from our reservation (we did reschedule for May so would have used a credit).

When the credit card statement came we were billed IN FULL. They have no customer service and when they do communicate, it is dishonest.

to Jenna Richards #748600

In addition, Visa did contact us before this charge went thru as they were suspicious of the charges. The charge for a US reservation at the NH Milano Hotel and Hotel Delfino Venezia was booked thru Paris.

I am surprised the Better Business Bureau allows them to remain in business in the United States. Judging from the reviews, they won't have many customers when there are so many legitimate companies out there.

to Jenna Richards #748614

Dear Jenna Richards ,

Thank you for your comments!

Please be so kind as to advise us with an internal confirmation number corresponding to your booking, as we would like to look into this.

to Anonymous Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania #748635

Reservation Number 5400041

Akemi in Customer Service requested the Doctors Note to refund, but then refused to issue the refund.

Thank you.

to Anonymous #750706

Naturally Olotels is going to post on here to have it appear that they will help you, when in fact we have sent the doctors note more than once time. Their game is to claim over and over again that they have not received it. Don't be fooled by their online posts that appear to display concern to resolve a customers issue.

to Jenna Richards Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania #748638

In addition, the NH Milano hotel in Milan does not have transportation service to and from the hotel, however, they advertise that they do. How do you travel with a husband with a broken foot and another senior citizen?

to Jenna Richards #751203

Dear jennajr,

Thank you for your comments!

Kindly note that one of our agents already replied to you by e-mail and we are now waiting for your answer.

For more details you can contact us by phone at the following number :

UK : +44 208 099 5115

USA : +1 646 843 6980

Olotels.com Team

i made a reservation at Baymont inn in Miami through this site

and there is no reservation at the Hotel. Please resolve this because i need a room for friday. You guys already charged my card and i dont have a reservation?

to Anonymous #741856

Dear Anonymous,

Olotels has a certain number of rooms booked in our partner hotels. The names of the passengers can only be released to the hotel 2 days prior to arrival. It is only normal for the hotel to not have any trace of your name or reservation number when calling them too soon. If you wish to verify or reconfirm your booking, kindly contact our customer service Monday to Friday at 0044 208 099 5115from 6 am to 10 pm (GMT) and from 10 am to 6 pm (GMT) during week-ends. Or can you reply with your booking number to help us? We will then contact you directly about this issue.

Kind regards,

to Olotels.com #751219

Dear Anonymous,

Please note that without an answer from your part we will consider your case closed.

For more details you can contact us by phone at the following number :

UK : +44 208 099 5115

USA : +1 646 843 6980

Olotels.com Team

Dear Hayley Furman,

Thank you for your comments.

Kindly note that after checking your reservation, we can confirm that you have booked a Double room. As it is displayed on our website a Double Room is a room with One double bed.

Moreover, the cancellation policy is clearly displayed during the booking process, providing you with all the necessary information.

Please note that we are working on your reservation and an agent will get in contact to you.

Best regards

bulletsandhayley
to Olotels.com Staten Island, New York, United States #739794

I don't need someone to get in contact with me, all your customer service has done has harassed me, not let me get a sentence out, and say I'm wrong. Your customer service is garbage.

Your website screwed up my reservation and you're saying it's MY fault.

Please, everyone, for the sake of your travel plans and loved ones, do not book with them. :(

again, this website is 100% fraud I booked a room for November 9th - November 10th and their website lied about price and how many beds were in the room- when I called the customer service number they said they would not refund the money at all. All I needed was a room with 2 beds. 100% SCAM!!!!!!

Olotels is 100% scam. They scammed me out of a room for $167 in Atlantic City, New Jersey. 100% fraud their website lies!

Its a scam. Reservations often do not go through to the hotel.

Also they have a sketchy refund and cancellation policy.

Many reservations cannot be modified at all even weeks prior to the stay. Avoid this website.

to Anonymous #738712

Dear Anonymous,

We would like to investigate this further! Can you reply with your booking number to help us?

For support or assistance at check-in or during your stay please contact our customer service at:

Emergency number: 0044 208 819 7918

Opening hours:

Monday to Friday 24 hours assistance and 10h00 to 02h00 on week-ends.

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #728679

I'm in the middle of trying to get my hotel paid for. I booked it and my bank declined the transaction do to a "high risk" area.

Since then, the bank said that they opened my card up, but it still will not work. OLOtels has sent several links for me to use to pay with my credit card. None of them have worked. I even tried a different card and same problems......

Fraud department called me twice! Now I am a week away from my trip and NO HOTEL! Maybe it should be called NOLOtels??? I tried calling BOTH phone numbers and no answer.

The one with the 44 country code would not even go through and the one with the US +1 code just kept ringing with no answer.

I also called the hotel and they "finally" found the reservation, but could not help with anything from there and told me that the OLOtel site could cancel it at any time! WTH?

to alsha Omaha, Nebraska, United States #728791

Today I see that they have already charged my credit card. The same one that was declined.

Not sure what's going on, but I am going to think positive and hope that I'm not spending 4 nights in the park!

Hopefully, everything will be peachy, because I have another trip to make next month and would like to get another discount on the same hotel (if all works out this time)..... I just don't appreciate spending over 3 days trying to figure out if I'm booked or not and jumping through hoops!

to alsha #728823

Dear alsha,

Thank you for your comments!

Please learn that Olotels has a certain number of rooms booked in our partner hotels. The names of the passengers can only be released to the hotel 2 days prior to arrival. It is only normal for the hotel to not have any trace of your name or reservation number when calling them too soon.

If you wish to verify or reconfirm your booking, kindly contact our customer service:

Telephone number: 0044 208 099 5115