As, Akershus
4.1K views

I started to look for a hotel in rome, searched for it on Trip Advisor and got a suggestion from olotels.com.

When I had registered my name and email adress and was half way through the booking prossedure, I chose to cancel the booking. The result was that I 2 sec later had opened an account at olotels.com !!!

I have sent them emails and tried to call their contact numbers shown on their web site

When I tried to call the numbers on their web site they where out of service and not valid numbers.

My clear recommendation stay clear fo olotels.com..

Had an Experience with Olotels?

Comments

#842098

I have tried twice to get a refund paid for a cancellation approved by olotels.I have given telegraphic transfer details as requested but no money has been transferred.

They say they cannot refund the credit card I paid with, but my bank say they should be able to do this.If I don't get my money I will be reporting this as a fraud to banking ombudsman.

Do not use this website, they are a scam, no customer service and dishonest practices.My husband and I booked a trip to Italy, he fractured his foot a week before we were supposed to leave.

We were asked to provide a doctors note to release us from our reservation (we did reschedule for May so would have used a credit).

When the credit card statement came we were billed IN FULL.They have no customer service and when they do communicate, it is dishonest.

to Jenna Richards #748600

In addition, Visa did contact us before this charge went thru as they were suspicious of the charges.The charge for a US reservation at the NH Milano Hotel and Hotel Delfino Venezia was booked thru Paris.

I am surprised the Better Business Bureau allows them to remain in business in the United States.Judging from the reviews, they won't have many customers when there are so many legitimate companies out there.

to Jenna Richards #748614

Dear Jenna Richards ,

Thank you for your comments!

Please be so kind as to advise us with an internal confirmation number corresponding to your booking, as we would like to look into this.

Best regards,

Olotels Team

to Anonymous Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania #748635

Reservation Number 5400041

Akemi in Customer Service requested the Doctors Note to refund, but then refused to issue the refund.

Thank you.

to Anonymous #750706

Naturally Olotels is going to post on here to have it appear that they will help you, when in fact we have sent the doctors note more than once time. Their game is to claim over and over again that they have not received it. Don't be fooled by their online posts that appear to display concern to resolve a customers issue.

to Jenna Richards Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania #748638

In addition, the NH Milano hotel in Milan does not have transportation service to and from the hotel, however, they advertise that they do. How do you travel with a husband with a broken foot and another senior citizen?

Olotels.com
to Jenna Richards #751203

Dear jennajr,

Thank you for your comments!

Kindly note that one of our agents already replied to you by e-mail and we are now waiting for your answer.

For more details you can contact us by phone at the following number :

UK : +44 208 099 5115

USA : +1 646 843 6980

Best regards,

Olotels.com Team

i made a reservation at Baymont inn in Miami through this site

and there is no reservation at the Hotel. Please resolve this because i need a room for friday. You guys already charged my card and i dont have a reservation?

to Anonymous #741856

Dear Anonymous,

Olotels has a certain number of rooms booked in our partner hotels. The names of the passengers can only be released to the hotel 2 days prior to arrival. It is only normal for the hotel to not have any trace of your name or reservation number when calling them too soon. If you wish to verify or reconfirm your booking, kindly contact our customer service Monday to Friday at 0044 208 099 5115from 6 am to 10 pm (GMT) and from 10 am to 6 pm (GMT) during week-ends. Or can you reply with your booking number to help us? We will then contact you directly about this issue.

Kind regards,